Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Room Additions

I've been wanting a quilt rack for a while now since I have such pretty quilts and blankets and wanted to be able to display them somehow. I finally bought a quilt rack! I love it! The bottom quilt was made by my friend Cindy, with actual patches of Britta's Pottery Barn sheets! The middle quilt is the one that we got with our bedding set from Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt that was just love. And the blanket on the back was knit by Ben's Grandma before she passed away as a gift to her future great-grandchildren! It has little hearts knit throughout the whole thing. What sweet gifts for our little sweetie!
I couldn't help myself from buying this lamp at Target- it was about half the price of the one that matched her bedding from Pottery Barn, so I figured that Britta needed it for her room....

No comments:

Post a Comment