Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 Months!

My how things change from 4 months to 5 months. At 4 months- "I'm on a couch? There's a piece of paper next to me?" At 5 months- "WHAT IS THAT???? It's crunchy! It makes noise! I can put it in my mouth! I can roll around on this cushy surface!" Thus the reason taking the monthly pictures will forever be a two person job. After going through 3 different outfits and 2 signs, we finally got a few keepers.

The beginnings of her discovery of the piece of paper next to her.
Oh- this is soooo tempting......

COOL!! Paper! I can actually sit up to touch it and my mommy can't stop me because she's trying to take my pictures.

You can't stop me!

Which of the food groups is paper in?


2 comments:

  1. Britta -- you are just too cute!!! Love the outfits, all 3 of them. you just go ahead and keep your mommy hoppin'
    Love you, Grandma Schmidt

    ReplyDelete