Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy Britta

We've been busy- playing at parks with friends....

 ....admiring the "big kids" and wanting to stand up like them...

Wearing my "new hat" (a.k.a. the Elmo basket purchased at a garage sale for 10 cents)....

....being silly with Mama....

....Reading my devotions in the morning....



....trying not to smile for the camera...

....getting caught in the middle of a huge smile...


....swimming with daddy...


...he's a great swimming teacher!!


.....and of course, wearing the Elmo hat one more time- worn best with a diaper only... (This one just cracks me up. It looks like her eyes!!! hahhahahah)

....Silly girl. Love her....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Katie I have pictures of Samantha doing the exact same thing with our Elmo "hat"! Great girls think alike, I guess! Ha ha. :) Cute stuff...I love Britta!

    ReplyDelete