Monday, November 22, 2010

Teeth and Sippy Cups

You know your daughter is getting older when she gets 2 teeth in one week and tries drinking from a sippy cup! She can get the cup easily to her mouth, but she doesn't really know how to sip from it yet. Still- doesn't it make her look so old!?!?! I can't believe she is almost 7 months old!

She does know how to get this sippy cup to her mouth- but I think she would rather make lots of noise by banging it around....

I was attempting to get a picture of her teeth, but it wasn't working. She would show me them and then smile and cover them up every time!

So.... I tried to get her to show her teeth on a video. Sorry- it's sideways- you can just barely see her teeth towards the end!


1 comment:

  1. She's so cute rubbing her tongue over her teeth in the video. What fun new things to play with.

    ReplyDelete