Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Baby

The sign of a happy baby is a very full tummy. So here is a very full and happy little Britta!




The following video has nothing to do with Britta- But I just had to post it.

The other day, my brother Korey brought me lunch and with it, he brought himself some chocolate milk. If you never want to drink chocolate milk again, watch the following video! (Well, you should really watch it anyway but beware because it is SO UNBELIEVABLEY GROSS!)

I'm so sorry you had to experience that Korey (especially because you found out the hard way that the milk had chunks in it!)

2 comments:

  1. NASTY!!!!! I had to think that it was a chocolate shake so that I didn't gag while watching it! Thanks for that lovely video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Grandma can't wait to get my hands on Britta!!! and it will be fun seeing you, too!!! See you guys on Thursday.
    Love you,
    Grandma Schmidt

    ReplyDelete